- 25-Aug-2014 to 28-Dec-2020 (CST)
- Hoyleton, IL, USA
Paid Vacation, Sick, Personal, Holiday. Health, Dental & Vision insurance plus more.
Hoyleton Ministries is seeking direct support and care staff with a passion for kids! We provide a supportive living structure for youth ages 9 - 21. The Youth Counselor provides supervision, support, direction and behavior management. The Youth Counselor also assists residents with activities of daily living, maintains client records, and provides transport
as needed. Must be able to work evenings, overnights and/or weekends. High school diploma/GED, must be 21 yrs old, valid Illinois driver's license & vehicle insurance. We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefit package.Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- The Youth Counselor is responsible for the general operation of the living unit during their shift.
- The Youth Counselor provides a caring and supportive living structure.
- The Youth Counselor processes and assists with behavior problems.
- The Youth Counselor participates in recreational activities on and off campus.
- The Youth Counselor assisting in keeping appointments.
- The Youth Counselor provides meal supervision.
- The Youth Counselor maintains necessary client records.
- The Youth Counselor provides transportation as needed.
- The Youth Counselor supervises administration of medication.
- The Youth Counselor is required to physically restrain clients when necessary.
- The Youth Counselor must be available to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age
- Possess and retain an valid Illinois driver's license.